December 29, 2007

Christmas Time!

Click to play Christmas+Time+'07
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!


Well the holidays are over but they sure were fun! Every year seems to be my "favorite" Christmas but then again I get in trouble for calling everything my favorite all too often.

Corey and I traveled quite a bit these past couple of weeks and really enjoyed our time together in the car and with our families upon our arrival. We spent our first weekend with The Oliver family and enjoyed food, time together, and boxing! We spent Christmas eve eve here with my family and enjoyed Christmas Eve alone. We went to Christmas Eve church with our friends Kathryn and Craig and spent Christmas day with them as well and their family. We left the next day to travel to Dallas to see The Oliver's in Wills Point and make our usual Dallas "rounds". We got to meet baby Jolee - congrats Toby and Emily! Then home we headed! We traveled to Columbus today to celebrate Holly and Philip's upcoming wedding at a Couple's Shower. We enjoyed our time together with everyone and are looking forward to the wedding this month.

We have also kept busy playing with the latest edition to our family. Our Canon 20D camera. We purchased my college roommate's (and wedding photographer)camera and have made quite a hobby out of learning to use it. We have already purchased a few new "accessories" and are enjoying learning together. I would really love to do Chidren's photography so I am trying to learn as much as I can.

Corey is really enjoying his job at Deloitte. He has been with the company almost 6 months now and has been on a project in Atlanta, GA with Home Depot (his toy store) for about 4 months now. He is going to have the luxury of working from home this week so I will enjoy my time spent with him before I go back to work on Wednesday.

I am still enjoying teaching first grade and tutoring after school. My students are precious and so sweet - I enjoy spending my days with them.

It is hard to believe that 2007 is almost over. What a wonderful year it has been. Every December I sit down to create a new calendar for the upcoming year with pictures from the previous year. I enjoy this time to reflect on all of our blessings from this year. We have had so many and some experiences seem as if they happened years ago instead of months. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives that love us and genuinely care about our lives. Please know what you all mean to us! See you in 2008!

No comments: