February 10, 2008

Our Latest Conquests...

Well The Oliver's have been pretty busy lately...as usual! BUT THAT IS NOT OUR BABY!! We have had a spectacular start to 2008 and enjoyed ringing in the New Year with our friends and loved ones!

We spent the beginning part of 2008 preparing for two of our very best friend's wedding - Holly and Philip! We were so blessed to serve them on their special day and so happy that they are finally Mr. and Mrs. Philip Moore! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Corey is still on the Home Depot project in Atlanta, GA until April. We are planning to make a special trip so that we can spend the weekend with Jonathan, Holly and McKinnley.

We feel very blessed as to have purchased a car this past weekend. Some of you might know that we have been looking since November and finally found what we were searching for!

We were blessed to have Corey's family in town this weekend to celebrate Amber's birthday and celebrate the wedding of Kim and Charles! We really enjoyed our time with them - Corey was sad when everyone left! Pictures to come!

My latest work in progress is photography. I hope to focus on maternity, children, and infants. I had my first "photoshoot" this past weekend with a good friend of mine from work, Katie, and her 4 month old PRECIOUS son, Isaac! They were sweet enough to welcome Corey and I into their home so that I could take a zillion pictures! Some of my favorites are posted above. I am very much still learning but am really enjoying it! My interest and passion for photography developed in high school after taking a class but I never had the equipment to pursue it. Corey and I began purchasing equipment with the intention to use it on our trip to Europe this summer, but my passion to take photos of kids developed so here we go! I'm not sure what road this will take me down but I am excited to learn!

1 comment:

The Jasters said...

Hi Brittani!
I love the pictures you posted! What a precious baby!!! We will definitely be contacting you this summer:o) It was great to see ya'll at the wedding. Hope to see ya'll again soon!
P.S. The Black Walnut Cafe was delicious. . .especially the gelato! Thanks for the recommendation!