May 28, 2010

bed rest

Well things have been pretty quiet around here but I thought I'd share a few photos from my first 4 days of bed rest.  They were all taken with my phone so they aren't the best quality but I've tried to stay on the couch instead of getting up to get our camera.  I have had a few visitors and my favorites, Kat and Jack, have been really big helpers around here!  They've cleaned, done laundry, organized and even entertained!  Hazel is definitely the more timid of our two dogs and isn't quite sure what to think about toddlers.  As a result, she has hid behind me on the couch most of the day when visitors come by.  Thank you all so much for your sweet texts and prayers!  These babies have been VERY active the last couple of days and that is a great sign so keep the prayers coming!  Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Day 1 



Jack was taking a break from dusting to play in the toy box!


Such sweet girls!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Glad you're doing okay and that you've got so many things around to distract you from the sitting around. Let me know if you need anything--books, movies...

Lissa Michelle said...

sending you positive thoughts as you have to endure bed rest! you poor thing! keep those babies safe.