June 3, 2010

28 weeks

Well we've made it one more week and that is wonderful!  Our goal is one week at a time!  I can't really complain about bed rest as of yet.  It's only been one week thus far.  I have plenty of TV saved on our DVR, lots of books to read, photos to edit and visitors.  I'm sure as the next 9 1/2 weeks progress I might become a little bored but so far I'm making the best of it.  I'm feeling wonderful and have been surrounded by such wonderful friends! 


Corey has been working hard on the yard to get it finished before the babies are born.  Craig came over and he and Jack worked hard pulling out bushes and helped Corey plant new plants in our front flower beds.  Corey will be working this weekend to finish laying new grass in our backyard! 

Hazel & Delilah wish that they could have been more help!
My hard working husband!
They're consulting with Jack on their next move.

What's that in your mouth there Jack??  Dirt??  ;)

Craig enjoying the extra special lemonade I whipped up for him.
The finished product!

No comments: