I had a great time this afternoon at Sam Moon trying to find Presley a few small, grosgrain bows (my favorite)! I have always said that I didn't know what I would do with a little girl because I don't consider myself a frilly girl and I am not the biggest fan of bows. Despite what I originally thought, I am finding that I have enjoyed shopping for bows! Hazel and Delilah asked to try them out when I got home - they are little girls too after all!
Specific prayer requests are for:
- Continued weight gain for the babies
- Continued healing for Cullen's femur and an x-ray on Friday that shows healing
- A successful echocardiogram for Cullen's heart murmur before discharge
- Continued success with their oral feedings
- Patience for me as I continue to breastfeed and pump